Tuesday 14 April 2015

I want him badly

Keep on doing your good work. I have a daughter for a man that I am madly in love with, but he is married. We worked together for years, and I have always been there for him. He got married after we spent a year and a half together, and I begged him not to marry this woman. I wanted to be his wife and was planning to attend the wedding to stop it, but he begged me not to. I went as far as taking him home and he met my family, all in an effort to change his mind. I decided that I would give him a daughter as I knew he loved girls and I was desperate to go the extra mile to have his mind changed from this woman.
My problem is that his wife does not treat him the way she should, and I hate that. She literally does not care about him, and he often tells me when she gets on his nerves. He says she constantly complains about me. I want this man so bad I am considering taking the risk to go talk to her and have her know that we are together and she cannot stop us no matter how much she tries.
Maybe that way, she will give him the divorce that he wants. I do not see what he sees in this woman. I am better looking, more educated. In my job I am in a very good position and my pay is four times what he earns. I can more than take care of him.
I seriously want this man. What do you suggest, Pastor? He is not happy with this woman and I know I can make it work for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment